Founded on the belief that the world of travel sites is becoming very congested RevCrunch aims to clear the clutter and make it easier to know what’s out there.
And more importantly …
“We want to know what’s worth reading …”
We’re also pretty sure you do too. So that’s what we’re bringing you. Straight up reviews by a team of professionals. Rated by a both individuals, the team, and our readers.
THE REVCRUNCH TEAM
- Dan Michaels – Editor and overworked start up junkie
- MC Lee – Reviewer and self-professed travel addict – also pretty nifty at marketing and all things SEA
- Sandra Jenkins – Reviewer and lady accountant type – also a former flight attendant and freelance in-flight magazine writer
- Eric Shaw – Reviewer and former tour company boss – also a photographer who has a passion for travel literature
- Justin Long – Tech support nomad responsible for these photos and just out of college so we won’t label him just yet
- You the reader – by contributing to the RevCrunch reviews we’re happy to welcome you on board too!
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
There’s little more to be said. If you have questions about how we rate websites then read our ratings page. Want to get in touch then send a mail.
Meanwhile, let’s get on with de-cluttering the world of travel websites and see what’s worth reading out there!